These are good! It was fun talking to you about your trip. I loved seeing you all light up as you talked. It's a neat place, for sure. Love Linda/grmalinda
Dean & I have been married 17 years! We have four great kids. Danielle is 15, Billy is 13, Kevin is 10 and Nate is 9. Dean and I love to go camping, scuba dive and watch our kids with all of their many activities. Our boys love to race BMX, wrestling and football. Danielle loves everything and everyone!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! We just went to Disneyland too.. I could go everyday! I LOVE THAT PLACE!!
These are good! It was fun talking to you about your trip. I loved seeing you all light up as you talked. It's a neat place, for sure.
Love
Linda/grmalinda
I goofed.
love you,
Linda
fun trick or treating and the football game. ALL was good
Post a Comment