Same from us, Dean and Jill, I hope you got an email from us and Mark got through to Dean. I tried a couple of times. YOU KNOW WE SEND BIG WISHES FOR THE BEST YEAR OF YOUR MARRIED LIFE. ( PS. CONGRATS , JILL ON YOUR NEW ASSIGNMENT!! LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!) our love , Grandpa and Grandma Luds
Dean & I have been married 17 years! We have four great kids. Danielle is 15, Billy is 13, Kevin is 10 and Nate is 9. Dean and I love to go camping, scuba dive and watch our kids with all of their many activities. Our boys love to race BMX, wrestling and football. Danielle loves everything and everyone!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! Those are some great pictures of your family...so cute!
Same from us, Dean and Jill,
I hope you got an email from us and Mark got through to Dean. I tried a couple of times.
YOU KNOW WE SEND BIG WISHES FOR THE BEST YEAR OF YOUR MARRIED LIFE.
( PS. CONGRATS , JILL ON YOUR NEW ASSIGNMENT!! LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!)
our love ,
Grandpa and Grandma Luds
Post a Comment