Monday, September 22, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?




The Riverton Football season has begun. Billy's team is now 3-0. They are doing awesome!! We played the best team in our league last weekend and it went into overtime and Billy made the winning touchdown! It was sooo great!! Needless to say I lost my voice for a couple of days from all of the screaming. Go Silverwolves!!

4 comments:

The Raymond's said...

Nice Billy!! You look so cute in your uniform!

Love you, Kim

Lincoln said...

Billy, you're so awesome!!! You look tough as nails!

Lincoln and Anna Hale

Tori said...

Cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Billy ,
the winning touchdown????
I am sooooooooo excited. You are one incredible sportskid.
I think you are so blessed to have the ability to play well enough to get big satisfaction out of so many sporting things. so good for kids. Good work , Billy, and I know you work at it.
love you and am a BIG FAN OF YOURS
GRMA LINDA