This is Tank, our new one year old English Bulldog. A family couldn't keep him and was giving him away and we decided to take him. Him and Sargeant are so cute together and they get along sooooo good. They are so cute together. The kids love him and it gives the boys one more thing to wrestle with. Isn't he adorable!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
New Addition to Our Family
This is Tank, our new one year old English Bulldog. A family couldn't keep him and was giving him away and we decided to take him. Him and Sargeant are so cute together and they get along sooooo good. They are so cute together. The kids love him and it gives the boys one more thing to wrestle with. Isn't he adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Jill...I love 'blog stalking' and found you guys. Love the blog, and hope you don't mind me stalking you. Caiser was so jealous of your new 'Tank', we love bulldogs, but paige and jack both have allergies. I love the pics of your sweet family!
What a cute little dog! :-) I love the name... Tank.
YOU GOTTA BE SMART!!! CUTE AND I LOVE IT WHEN ANIMALS HAVE THEIR OWN KIND TO PLAY WITH---WELL, AS WELL AS KIDS. lolol
AND THE NAME IS GREAT. WE'LL SEE YOU SOON. THIS IS A FUN ADDITION.
GOSH, YOUTH. SO GREAT.
LOVE, GRMA LINDA MISSING YOU
Hi, Dean, Jill,
Dani, Billy, Kev, Nate
I am scared but I am sure that Ellie would love him!
Post a Comment