Our youngest child has started school. It makes me feel so old. Nate has done so good this past week and he loves his teacher and class. The only myth is I would have more time. After I drop him off, it seems like minutes before they are all home again. I really thought I would have more free time, not true!! He is so proud of himself when he comes home with Billy and Kevin after school and is always excited to show me his homework. He is the best little kid ever. They grow up way too quick.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
My Baby Goes To Kindergarten
Our youngest child has started school. It makes me feel so old. Nate has done so good this past week and he loves his teacher and class. The only myth is I would have more time. After I drop him off, it seems like minutes before they are all home again. I really thought I would have more free time, not true!! He is so proud of himself when he comes home with Billy and Kevin after school and is always excited to show me his homework. He is the best little kid ever. They grow up way too quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Nate is the cutest kid! I need a little boy. Can I adopt him? :) He's always so nice to me and I love seeing him at church.
HI, Nate!!!
Grandpa and I are so proud of the newest Kindergarten boy in the family. YOU are the best and we are so glad you like school and being with your brothers coming home.
Awww, Jill, sorry the time goes so fast each day.
The best to you up there.
Grandpa and Grma Linda
Post a Comment